Quarrier and Producer of Natural Stone Products
Throughout Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and the Midwest, "Rademann" & "Stone" are synonymous.
Founded and located in an area where the natural ground material is limestone for miles deep, Rademann Stone & Landscape Co., Inc. is a family-owned company that takes pride in quarrying and producing building stone, cut stone, and landscape stone for dealers throughout the Midwest . Our expertise in the stone business dates back to the 1940's where our craftsmen, then and now, still quarry the Niagara Dolomite vein - commonly called the Niagara Escarpment or locally speaking “The Ledge”. Read More
News and Updates
- Check out or new Lakeshore and Ledgstone Veneer Stone Collections!
- Dont forget to listen to Landscape Smart every Saturday Morning on 1450 KFIZ.
- (Click Here for Podcasts)
- We have renovated the floor of our 20,000 square foot showroom with some of the most innovative Patio Pavers from Unilock.
- Our new partner Techo Bloc, specializes in retaining wall and patio pavers. Stop in and see the new outdoor displays.
- Bulk Deliveries of Shredded Dirt, Premium Garden Compost Mix, and Mushroom Compost now Available.
Quality • Value • Service
- Veneer Stone
- Landscape Stone
- Decorative Stone and Mulch
- Granite Creations
- Shredded Dirt and Topsoil
- Cut Stone
- Crushed and Washed Stone
- Lawn and Plant Care
- Landscape Supplies
- Manufactured Pavers and Walls
Business Update/Hours Concerning COVID-19:
With Governor Ever's Safer at Home order, Rademann Stone and Landscape falls under "essential" business and WILL REMAIN OPEN. However, the following changes will be made to our day-to-day business practices.
1) Our Retail Showroom is closed until further notice.
2) We will still be delivering bulk orders of both palleted and bulk landscape products.
3) Product can be picked up at our Retail Store if you call ahead to arrange pickup and payment.
It is our goal as an organization to help minimize the risk to our staff, customers and those most vulnerable in our community. We are dealing with an unprecedented situation and feel it is our duty to act responsibly and stop the spread of this virus. We greatly appreciate your cooperation during this time. Stay safe and healthy.